Friday, March 28, 2014

~Crock Pot Soup~

 It's almost spring time but still a little chilly out so
 warm yourself up with a bowl of Minestrone Soup. 
 My mom made this when I was child and it was always wonderful.
 I love this recipe and it's so easy!
 
 

 
Crock Pot Minestrone Soup
1 - Package Italian sausage, cooked and drained
1 -Can Diced Tomatoes
1 –  Can Of Garbanzo Beans                                                              
1 – Can Pinto Beans
2 – Cups Water
2 – Beef Bullion Cubes
1 – Zucchini, Set To The Side
1 – Package Of Angel Hair Pasta
Place all these in the crock pot on low for 5 hours,  Slice up Zucchini and place in the crock pot the last 30 minutes of cooking or until done.  Cooked angel hair pasta ahead and place that to the side. Then add when you're going to serve.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Ashley,
This sounds delicious. Honestly, I feel like putting some on right now. I need to get some Italian sausage… but it is definitely on the list for this week.
Thanks for sharing. I do l remember your mom talking about making her Minestrone but I don't believe I have had a chance to try it. Have a great week Ashley.
Love and Blessings,
Pam

Amy said...

Yum, I haven't had this in a while. I might have to pick up some sausage while I'm in town tomorrow.

It's horribly windy here and the dirt is uprooted and in the air. Very poor air quality today. Tomorrow's not looking much better. We need rain or we might just up and blow away!

I hope you are doing well.

Miss you so much!

Have a great day Ashley!

Love,
Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...